[Imports] Charging Stations in Italy

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:39:45 UTC 2013

On 9 July 2013 15:18, David Riccitelli <david at insideout.io> wrote:

> We're using car=yes as specified following the guidelines published here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Charging_station#The_different_vehicles_that_can_be_charged

I think the proposal is a bit daft, since we already have names for
different vehicles (used for access tags, for example) that are
different from those listed. "bicycle" instead of "bike", for example.

I've added a comment at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Charging_station#Types_of_vehicles
but since you are more closely interested in this proposal, perhaps
you can follow up to bring the tags into line with common practice.

I think this might be what Jason was referring to when he said access=*

Thanks,
Andy