[Imports] Charging Stations in Italy

David Riccitelli david at insideout.io
Tue Jul 9 17:48:56 UTC 2013

Thanks Andy,

I understand now the matter about car=yes.

Can you clarify the following:
 1. shall we then remove the *car=yes* tag? (at least until the matter is
clarified)
 2. what considerations shall we make for the value of the *access* tag?
 Doesn't the *access* tag indicate who has access to the item? What I mean
is that the charging stations are usually located in public parking spots
and we're not aware if there are any restrictions for people to use the
spots for other uses besides charging the electric vehicles. Therefore
setting a value here could not representative of the reality on the ground.

Thanks,
David

David

InsideOut10 <http://bit.ly/e-insideout10> ► Helix Cloud online video
platform <http://bit.ly/e-helixcloud> ► WordLift semantic web for
WordPress<http://bit.ly/e-wordlift>
 ► RedLink - making sense of your data <http://bit.ly/e-redlink> ► US
Export compliance extension for WooCommerce <http://bit.ly/1864GLD> *(5
years celebrations: discounts up to 35%)*
══════════════════════════════════════════════
 ► LinkedIn: it.linkedin.com/in/riccitelli <http://bit.ly/e-riccitelli>
► Twitter: @ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-ziodave-twitter>

► GitHub: github.com/ziodave <http://bit.ly/e-github>
---