[Imports] Norwegian place name registry (SSR)

Glen Barnes barnaclebarnes at mac.com
Mon Jul 15 07:27:58 UTC 2013

Check out LINZ2OSM for another project that has a large number of datasets and a distributed (small at the moment) workforce.

http://linz2osm.openstreetmap.org.nz

The tool is open sourced and provides a nice way to export sections that people can work on and mark as done when they are finished. It also has a powerful tagging solution for complex source data. We don't do anything around updates to data yet.