[Imports] GPX imports from Uber

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 10:59:14 UTC 2013

Hi Jed

I had a similar set of GPS data, though probably smaller. They were collected by a nationwide survey over 4 months, covering the country of Swaziland. I experimented with a number of things, including producing tile sets from the data, and making it available for tracing in the HOT Tasking Server.
http://groundtruth.in/category/swaziland/

Maybe our experience there can spark some ideas. Happy to discuss this all more.

Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron