[Imports] Tenerife Bus Transport Import

Javier Sánchez javiersanp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 08:18:35 UTC 2013

Hello

We're about to finish the bus stops phase of this import [1]. The next
phase will be to upload the routes. I modified the wiki concerning this
topic and would appreciate a review of the two examples that I have set [2]
and [3]. Most of the times, the number of route variants for each direction
on each route master is high because the vehicle takes different sequences
of stops according to the timetable (like in [3]). To differentiate the
relative importance of the variants and know when it take each of them, I
have included a operating_hours tag with the timetable of the departures.
Please view also [4].

Any comment is welcome.

Best regards, Javier.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ES:Tenerife_Bus_Transport_Import