[Imports] Antarctica coastline/shelf-ice import

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Mon Mar 18 08:57:40 UTC 2013

Hi!

Over the last weekend we have completed the import. Well, Christoph
did all the work, I was mostly along for the ride. Thanks Christoph!

These are the changesets:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/MOA%20import/edits

Details of the import:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Antarctica/Import_2013

This map already has all the current data and mostly current tiles:
http://www.openstreetmap.de/karte.html

New coastlines are available from:
http://openstreetmapdata.com/

Jochen