[Imports] Belgium address import

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Nov 24 16:31:35 UTC 2013

I worked this summer on an addressing project - all the addresses were
points. In OSM I've seen discussion on relating the address to a
structure or putting an address on a structure - I would rather keep it
as a point within the structure (and not relating it to the building) -
but that's just me. I believe you are just keeping the address as a
point and not relating it to a structure (I've been trying to keep up
with your import as a matter of interest).

Good luck on getting this done by the way.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com