[Imports] Belgium address import

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Nov 24 16:48:00 UTC 2013

I ask because I will (hopefully) be faced with a comparable problem in
2014 - I will have address data with no structure and it's going to be
up to me/the client/or volunteers to add the buildings (if they want them).

I didn't know there were tools in josm for automatically handling
address/building relations.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc