[Imports] Belgium address import

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Nov 24 19:17:10 UTC 2013

What's the ultimate goal of address data - geocoding? Networking?
Information for the sake of Information?

I'm all for having it - but there seems to be an unclear goal. To me
it's more important to relate the address point to the street as opposed
to the building though either a relation or a way (for networking).
Right now we've got two types of info - a streetname and an addr:street
(I think) - they should be the same (or at least I would want them the
same).

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc