[Imports] Import of public transport platforms in Styria (Austria)

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:56:45 UTC 2013

I would add those as ref:IFOPT, if you think it's what will be used in GTFS
files. I'm adding the internal numbers of De Lijn in ref (They are on the
stops in our part of the country as well). It's probably the easiest way to
relate stops to routes.

As far as importing goes, I would load them into JOSM, then check each one
individually by hand and drag them to the shelter or where the markings are
visible on the aerial imagery, then upload.

This is more laborious, but it doesn't really matter whether those stops
are in OSM next week, next month or next year, so it's better to take your
time and do it properly than to add them all in one go and having to fix
the positions of all of them manually afterwards.

Jo