[Imports] Import administrative data for Honduras

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:10:05 UTC 2013

Good day openstreetmappers

Honduras has released lots of administrative data for several levels as public data and I would like to import this data to openstreetmap, the only restriction is that it must give credit to Honduras Governement.

Following your import guidelines, I have checked and their isn't any talk-HN or local chapter group, which I suspect means there is very few or none local mappers and much contributions have been done by volunteers or people who come from abroad for a brief period of time.

So in order to go on with the import it seems I need to get approval from you guys, since this would be my first import I would like to know what are the next steps since lets say Steps 1 and 2 from http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines would be pretty much covered.

I hope to hear soon from you guys,

Regards,