[Imports] Enugu State Import

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 13:54:38 UTC 2013

Hi

After some initial stumbles in August with an import of road data from Enugu State, Nigeria https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2013-August/002115.html, I was asked for assistance in the process. Since then, I've been working with Upande to clean up the data and make it ready for import, and to document the import properly on the wiki.

I think things are in a good state now for feedback from you all. Please take a look at the import details on http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Enugu_State_Routing_Project. Let us know if you have any specific concerns, and hopefully we can finalize this soon.

Best
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron