[Imports] Zaatari Imports

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 20:30:26 UTC 2013

"unosat:acquisition_date" is the date of satellite imagery acquisition in which the structure was first noted.
"unosat:event_code" uniquely identifies the humanitarian event. In this case, it will be the same for all data acquired of Zaatari refugee camp.
"unosat:objectid" is an identifier used by unosat for each structure.

The event_code and objectid together form an external primary key. The data in acquisition_date is unnecessary to retain.

I'm ok to reform this as source:pkey=unosat:{{event_code}}:{{objectid}}, or something similar. As long as there's a reference to the external primary key, then the conflation will work fine.

If that's a way to go, then let's form a consensus, and next time I update data from Unosat (which should be within a month), I can clean up the tags.

-Mikel

ps I might be a little slow to respond sometimes, on paternity leave right now.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron