[Imports] [osm-pl] Polish Forests - Imports

Marcin Wasilewski radmar234 at o2.pl
Wed Oct 30 23:45:29 UTC 2013

W dniu 2013-10-30 23:32, Paul Norman pisze:
> [...]
- These areas are signed in terrain, e.g. :
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45726685/IMG_6956.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45726685/IMG_6910.JPG

-  These areas are visible on a tourist maps, because they are very
useful to localize where you are. e.g.:
'http://powiatgorzowski.geoportal2.pl/map/www/mapa.php?CFGF=wms&mylayers=%20topo50000%20&myqlayers=%20&bbox=5527974.609,5858605.569,5532546.240,5861296.829&markery='