[Imports] CHAdeMO data in Open Charge Map

Paul Churchley paul at churchley.org
Wed Sep 11 15:58:41 UTC 2013

I have had a good look and I cannot find any information about how that
data is licensed or where it came from. Did I miss it?

I am assuming that the lat/long info was not recorded themselves and so it
must have come from somewhere and Google is the most likely. Without a
license and without knowing how the data was devised I think it would be
risky to just assume that it is open data.

No license means it cannot be used safely IMO.

---
Paul