[Imports] Add to discard ist : more tiger tags

Mike N niceman at att.net
Thu Sep 12 19:41:24 UTC 2013

On 9/12/2013 3:17 PM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> The tiger:zip_left_XXX series however... does not have a purpose I can
> fathom.

   It's supposed to be useful when the zip code differs from one side of
the road to the other.   It gets crazy when used on winding roads.

   I personally find tiger:county to be useful when landing somewhere
random from a note or link and want to do more research against current
TIGER data for that county.  There are probably other tools for that,
but I haven't had to track them down yet.