[Imports] NYC building and address import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Sep 13 19:23:03 UTC 2013

As someone who regularly has to go and see what was submitted for consultation, please make sure that anything you do submit for consultation is also present on the wiki, or in the email you send. Those are the locations where we store our history and documentation. There is still no documentation for this proposal on the wiki.