[Imports] Introducing OSMLY

Aaron Lidman aaronlidman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:53:06 UTC 2013

Hi Serge,

Yup I've been keeping an eye on the Maproulette rewrite, I was just
working on this before you guys started. We'll see, maybe I can help out
somewhere.

Your concern:
In no way do I want to change the proposal or approval process for
imports, those are in place for good reason and I will totally work
within them. This is simply another tool, like JOSM or any of the import
scripts, for completing those imports that have been approved and
discussed. If there was some official means to parse a list of active
approved imports that have been sanctioned by the DWG, I would love to
force OSMLY to only allow those imports on the live OSM server.