[Imports] Florida Water Import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Sep 23 04:10:45 UTC 2013

A few questions, based on the wiki page

- What approximate max changeset size will you be aiming for?

- What changeset tags will you be using? import=yes and source=* on the
changeset are good ideas.

- You are not planning to consume any updates from the Water Management
Districts. How do you expect the keeping the data up to date will go?