[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sat Sep 28 02:20:59 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Jason Remillard
<remillard.jason at gmail.com>wrote:

> - You should see if SASA has a GTFS feed and see what they are using
> for station id. If it is the SASA:ref, then you may want to include it
> as some kind of gtfs tag, or just use it in the ref tag. Being able to
> link OSM to the GTFS feed would be useful.

I've been interested in GTFS feeds lately. My county is beta testing Open
Trip Planner which uses OSM as a basemap and GTFS for public transportation
feeds. GTFS makes sense as an overlay to OSM. Maybe it is time we remove
bus stops from OSM where the county has GTFS feeds.

--
Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch