[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 06:27:42 UTC 2013

Bus mapping expert here :) bus stops, in my experience, are hard to map in OSM and can clutter urban centers. I like to see people add routes though. You can do a lot of cool stuff with the routes, like make better bus maps, or get a more detailed map of the route.

—
Elliott Plack
Sent from Mailbox on iPhone 5
about.me/elliottp