[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 07:36:36 UTC 2013

2013/9/28 Elliott Plack <elliott.plack at gmail.com>

> bus stops, in my experience, are hard to map in OSM and can clutter urban
> centers. I like to see people add routes though.

in my experience it is easy to map bus-stops (after all they are just a
node like many other POIs), it is much harder to map bus routes, because
you'd have to know each stop of it. Therefore I'd support route_ref as a
temporary tag on the bus stop, which should be removed though once a route
relation for the respective line is created.

cheers,
Martin