[Imports] UNHCR Jordan Import

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 19:16:18 UTC 2013

Hi Bryce

Thanks for picking that up. I've been discussing the tag values on those, among other things, with them directly in a supporting role (http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mikelmaron/diary/19912). Would really welcome more discussion and ideas with them; I agree, these tags need work.
I had thought it good to have that discussion over on the HOT list, since there's other folks doing similar work there. What do you think?

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron