[Imports] SASA bus stops import

Glen Barnes barnaclebarnes at me.com
Fri Sep 27 10:05:48 UTC 2013

You might want to read the wiki. While the data has been published under the CC-BY-NC License they have also agreed to waive this and dual license under oDBL. A similar thing happened in NZ with LINZ data before LINZ defaulted to CC-BY and we got email confirmation before importing.

Martin: Can you update the wiki with the email/letter that confirms that they have licensed this data under oDBL or a compatible license?

Thanks
Glen

Sent from my iPad