[Imports] Lecce building import

Leonardo kinetocore86 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:23:38 UTC 2014

Hi Jason,

after 3 days without an answer, i thought that there aren't any concern
with my import plan.

The import is about the city of Lecce and the towns around it. I've
added some missing information on the wiki page. I'm the final importer,
doing the last validation and fix before the upload.

About the hut, we use that tag because the meaning of it is much more
similar we intend in italy as "baracca". Shed is similar but not the
same thing.

Leonardo