[Imports] Community import of Flemish addresses, take 2

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:37:55 UTC 2014

I don't see what could be arguments against it. The data will be trickled
in as contributors verify it.

It will probably take a few years to complete, but there is no rush.
Contributors who use this as a source are likely to also add building
contours drawn from aerial imagery and POI information.

It's an import in the sense that the data comes from an outside source, but
it's not like all that data will simply be dumped into OSM, never to look
back at it again or without integrating it with the data we already have.

Jo