[Imports] Import of addresses in Poland

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Wed Feb 5 02:09:47 UTC 2014

W dniu 05.02.2014 02:45, Paul Norman pisze:
> [...]

Yes, we have special visualisation for that, link for this location:
http://v3.mrowka.org/adresy/#15/52.9191/22.0868
Usually I try to fix lack of names after import.

> Also, there appear to be some nodes randomly missing addr:street,
> when all the nearby ones do, e.g. 4 Szumowo at
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.912445/22.099259
>
> Is this reflective of the situation on the ground? It seems odd that
> this one address is different than every other one on the street.

Hm, in whole Szumowo are two addresses without addr:street=. Not my
fault - this error is in database of Szumowo municipality
I fix it.

> Also, for references, the tags in the file for the *proposed* import are
>
> - addr:city
> - addr:housenumber
> - addr:place
> - addr:postcode=18-305
> - addr:street
> - source:addr

I'm affraid I don't understand what you mean?