[Imports] [osm-pl] Fwd: Re: Import of addresses in Poland

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:22:50 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com> wrote

> Of course OpenStreetMap is meant to be used. What else is it about? If we
> want to build a project of social impact, one that changes who draws the
> map, then this is about getting OpenStreetMap used.

We all want OSM to be a good, high quality map with a large ecosystem of
mappers, applications and users behind it. The question is how we get there.

When anyone, whatever their position, turns to hyperbole, the discussion is
over.

> And all of these imports while the contributor base continues to grow.

Do you have data to show the rate of  contributors against an area with
imports vs without?

- Serge