[Imports] Import w gminie Biskupiec

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Feb 5 23:19:49 UTC 2014

Can you please refrain from proposing new imports while we're still
discussing the Szumowo proposal? The goal of consulting with the local
community and imports@ is to have a chance to review the import proposal
to make sure that it is technically sound, the data is desired by the
community, that the import is being done properly, etc. This is made more
difficult when you submit multiple proposals at the same time for imports
where it's likely that issues with one proposed import will be common to the
others.