[Imports] Addresses in Poland 2

Marcin Wasilewski radmar at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 6 18:17:59 UTC 2014

Dear Frederik Ramm and Imports Community,
I'll be very happy to have addressability for municipality:

Bledzew,
Przytoczna

inside OSM. As you can easily check I'm the only one community member in
near neighborhood (in Gorzów Wielkopolski). I'm really not interested in
putting that address data manually into database, especially when they
could be imported. I would like to avoid doing it myself, mostly because it
involve reading long and not so interesting import guidelines, only for one
import. So if you don't have any objections I would like to ask Zbigniew to
made that import with 100% support from local community.
Regards

Marcin Wasilewski (radmar in OSM)