[Imports] Value of imports in general

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:04:51 UTC 2014

There is a relation. The subject of the topic is value of imports. Imports
have no value when imports are bad. So it's good to know when imports are
bad. May I remind the first post of this topic "We have imports where
stacks of house numbers are at the same location, making editing *more*
*difficult* for people. We have imports where what, in reality, is a nicely
lined-up row of residential buildings, is a jumble of rectangles at varying
angles - often more work to get them right than to trace over imagery in
the first place. Imports like these make OSM worse, not better."

But I wouldn't mind  if a new topic was created 'When are imports bad'.