[Imports] Import of Data

msilikale msilanga msilikale05 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 9 16:10:42 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have been trying to import the data and it seems to be large in size especially when is loading in the JOSM! Any help please?

Regards,
Msilikale Msilanga

On Thursday, February 6, 2014 3:15 PM, msilikale msilanga <msilikale05 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes. The data are in the shapefiles. And I have a lisence (See the attached latter)
Regards,
Msilikale Msilanga,
Mobile: +255717506053,
Skyoe: msilikale05