[Imports] Odp: Re: addresses in powiat sulęciński (Poland)

Hejka musztarda59 at wp.pl
Mon Feb 10 19:25:22 UTC 2014

Dnia Piątek, 7 Lutego 2014 22:49 Zbigniew Czernik <zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl> napisał(a)
> W dniu 07.02.2014 01:21, Zbigniew Czernik pisze:
> > W dniu 06.02.2014 19:20, Marcin Wasilewski pisze:
> > > Dear Frederik Ramm and Imports Community,I'll be very happy to have addressability for municipality: Krzeszyce,Lubniewice,Słońsk,Sulęcin inside OS. As you can easily check I'm the only one community member in near neighborhood (in Gorzów Wielkopolski). I'm really not interested in putting that address data manually into database, especially when they could be imported. I would like to avoid doing it myself, mostly because it involve reading long and not so interesting import guidelines,
only for one import. So if you don't have any objections I would like to ask Zbigniew to made that import with 100% support from local community.Regards Marcin Wasilewski (radmar in OSM)

> >  Hey Marcin (and others)
> >
> >  I just prepared Lubniewice municipality. Review please this file: http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/lubniewice_numerki.osm
> >
> >  In this file exists 4 addresses with addr:city=Lubniewice, but without addr:street tag. I have added fixme= tag to those nodes. You should determine street for this address after upload (or before).
> >
> >  Give me a feedback after checking this file.
> >
> >  Cheers
>  Hi
>
>  Next municipality (Sulęcin) is ready to import: http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/sulecin-after-merging.osm
>
>  Cheers

Hi,
Before you continue with your imports, could you spend a moment and answer all the emails with questions you've been send on the mailing list?

Thanks,