[Imports] Restarting NYC building and address imports

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 09:24:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:25 AM, Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com> wrote:

> Looking forward to your comments / feedback.

Great job. Just one comment : I find a bit strange that participants
have to subscribe to github for the import. It's a tool for
developers. Why you did not create a wiki project on the OSM hosted
wiki like in other countries ? Or the github subscription is just
transient ? It's always good to promote the OSM wiki : we never have
enough participants to the OSM documentation.

Pieren