[Imports] [osm-pl] Import adresów Gmina Wieprz

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Feb 20 06:24:33 UTC 2014

You imported this data about 6 hours after sending a message. An essential
part of consulting is allowing enough time for people to *read* what you've
sent. 6 hours is obviously insufficient when people may be in different time
zones, as imports@ is.

To be clear, I'm not saying there is a minimum time, because previous
discussion didn't establish one as a general rule. I believe the times
mentioned for a simple import with no issues were in the 5 days to a week
range. The DWG would judge any case as it came up to determine if the
importer had done adequate consultation before importing. Personally, I
can't imagine any scenarios right now where under a day was adequate, and in
most cases I'd think that inadequate.