[Imports] [osm-pl] Import adresów Gmina Wieprz

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Thu Feb 20 10:24:10 UTC 2014

W dniu 20.02.2014 09:57, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:
> Yes you could do this, but it would be better to also do some surveys
> (random samples) to get an idea if the data is accurate.

Are you suggesting that I didn't check? C'mon. I check corectness for
random addresses with imagery and others sources (if exist).

> You imported this data about 6 hours after sending a message. An
> essential part of consulting is allowing enough time for people to
> **read** what you’ve sent. 6 hours is obviously insufficient when
> people may be in different time zones, as imports@ is.

I sent this data after checking and confirmation by user:ukasiu, who
gave me a feedback via IRC.
Should I wait for confirmation from non-polish community for every
municipality? :P

Cheers