[Imports] [osm-pl] Import adresów Gmina Wieprz

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:52:53 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Should I wait for confirmation from non-polish community for every
>> municipality? :P
>
> Yes. That is part of the process, to get the feedback of the overall OSM
> community.

Come on ! Once the process is established and approved and verified
for one or two municipalities, why the hell are you asking the same
approval for hundreds municipalities ? Where is the group of OSM
officers payed for stamping papers ? Foolish remark from an
anti-importer trying to avoid imports at any price.

Pieren