[Imports] Fwd: [osm-pl] Import adresów Gmina Wieprz

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:48:34 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Serge Wroclawski <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Each municipality is a different import. Part of the process needs to be to
> be validation, for example, which has already been brought up and not
> answered.

I wrote "Once the process is established and approved and verified".
If the data source is the same, the data conversion is the same, the
integration process is the same and this is done by the same people, I
see no reason to ask again new reviews for each municipality. Again,
if it's approved and verified.

> considering how much pro-import work I do, including
> trying to encourage imports in the US.

Then you shoot yourself in the foot.

> I'm only in favor of imports which are verified and of high quality.
Right. But some people are raising the bar so high that imports will
be soon impossible (e.g. specify the synchronization process in the
future) which is their unspoken target.

Pieren