[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:30:06 UTC 2014

First, I don't like threads cross-posting on two OSM mailing lists. I
did not notice that US got a special channel to discuss imports.
Excepted specific tags, the process is the same around the world...

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 5:51 AM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> You don't need an ID tag to handle address updates, nor should you use one.
> The address is sufficient information to match address changes.

+1
And updates can be discussed later. Integration with the existing
contributions and conflicts resolutions is much more important.

Pieren