[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 20:06:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Rafael Avila Coya <ravilacoya at gmail.com>wrote:

> 1) Some schools have the 'capacity:classrooms', 'capacity:pupils' and
> 'capacity:teachers' with value "0". I would set it better to "unknown"
> value, as it makes more sense (for the capacity:classrooms one at least,
> as there is surely no school without any classroom in it).

It is possible to have a school with a capacity of 0 for teachers,
classrooms or even pupils in the CAR but after looking at the data (thx @
Jorieke V) it seems 0 does mean 'unknown'. Maybe it is best to remove the
capacity tags that contain 0 altogether because the data has no meaning
anyway?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen