[Imports] [Imports-us] Completion of King County Address Import

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 23:09:03 UTC 2014

I'm aware that there are several people on this list very much in favour of
merging address nodes to building outlines. There has been a long
discussion in October '...to merge or not to merge' on this list. I can't
distill any other conclusion from that discussion other than that there was
no consensus on merging or not merging. And maybe that's logical, because
it's not a black and white discussion.

Cheers, Johan