[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Carl Anderson carl.anderson at vadose.org
Sat Jan 18 23:50:03 UTC 2014

Saikrishna,

>From personal knowledge I can tell you that the Fulton County
buildings data layer contains data of several lineages, time frames,
and data qualities.  There are flags indicating the known time of each
outline but the flags should be use with caution.

The vast majority of data is from a 1988 planimetric data capture from
ortho-stereo pairs.  Those have an NSSDA-part3 E95* positional
accuracy of 2.5 feet.  Some of the buildings captured no longer exist.
 Some data is derived from other remote sensing data.  Some data is
from "heads up" data capture methods.  Finally some data is derived
from "Tax Assessment measured drawings" depicted as turtle graphics
that were repositioned into the correct space in State Plane
Coordinate system.

Be careful.

C.

*  NSSDA-psrt3