[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sat Jan 25 00:04:28 UTC 2014

I think that "source=UNICEF" very much belongs on each imported
record, as a mapper I would appreciate seeing that while editing.
Additional details including the URL belong on the changeset (as you have done).

I would prefer to see the FOSA_CODE or ID set as "source:pkey" as a
future fuzzy for updates of the data (presumably Unicef will continue
to collect data over time).  That's not a universally agreed on
conflation method, but I see little harm in adding tags.  In the
scheme of things the data storage needs are tiny, and nobody is
proposing to repeat the Tiger level of tag overload.  This import is
relatively modest, and "source:pkey" would slide right in.

The tag 'toilets:number' is interesting.  In general the tagging
guidelines discourage use of toilets= for private toilets (presumably
these toilets are not meant for general village use).  I'd prefer a
tag not in the toilet namespace.  But at the very least an
"access=destination" tag is needed (these clinics in general should
not show up on toilet maps).  See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Toilets  .

In general while I see the utility of the bed count, the toilet count
seems less relevant.  Presumably the facility has sufficient toilets
for the number of beds, and if not that's handled administratively and
confers little to the viewer.  Does a 10 bed 11 toilet facility map
different than a 10 bed 2 toilet one?  The LATRINES_S tag however
seems a bit more relevant, as provision of sanitary facilities is a
major issue.