[Imports] Import UNICEF data in Central African Republic, act II

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sun Jan 26 06:27:38 UTC 2014

NB: I've quite frequently uploaded changesets with a mix of sources.
In fact it's typical.  I'll upload a few gps tagged traces,
tweak them based on the air photo and memory, then fix up a few
other things while I'm in the area.  A mix of armchair and on the ground
mapping in every change set.  (If I could speak to the next mapper
personally, I might say something different about each feature added.)