[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:15:47 UTC 2014

Updates:

The program now reads in the building data (no relations yet) from the
dataset and merges the address point data into the building if the point
is inside the building. It also removes some unnecessary nodes from the
building.

I'll start working on reading in the zipcode data and adjusting the
zipcodes for addresses.

I've updated the wiki page
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Address_Data_Import_for_Fulton_County,_Georgia>
to include data about the building dataset.

Saikrishna Arcot