[Imports] Fwd: Import os waterways in São Paulo, Brazil

Vitor George vitor.george at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:05:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

The Prefecture of São Paulo made a statement about datasets available at
their website:

" *All files are available for download and can be freely consulted,
processed, reused, redistributed, without restrictions of license, patents
or control mechanisms, only by giving proper attribution."*

We are going to start importing a dataset of waterways within the city.
I've already publicize at local mailing list and created the wiki page:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/PMAPSP_Import

Obrigado,
Vitor