[Imports] Rimini Address Import

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:33:28 UTC 2014

Ciao Leonardo

Can you provide us an example of how the to-be-imported data will actually
look like (as an osm file maybe)? I'm especially interested in the
following point of your import plan:

> Successivamente i nomi tutti in maiuscolo sono stati trasformati
> correttamente con la prima lettera maiuscola e il restante in minuscolo

How does this work with street names like "Via dei Cavalieri", "Via
dell'Ospedale", "Corso d'Augusto", etc.? We currently have very much the
same problem in the preparation of the import of addresses in South Tyrol
(Alto Adige, provincia di Bolzano) [1], so I'm very curious how you solved
this problem.

> addr:city, addr:country, addr:street, addr:housenumber

No postcodes (addr:postcode)? Too bad.

Bye,
Martin

[1]