[Imports] "fleet manager" speed limit import proposal (Canada, USA)

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu May 8 01:21:16 UTC 2014

West of the Mississippi, the top speed breakdown is:

Oregon: 65
Washington, California, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas: 70
Idaho, Wyoming, Utah: 80
Texas: 85.
All other states are 75 (though Montana tends to enforce the pre-1999 rule
of 'reasonable and prudent' when you're not in a speed zone, even though
technically it defaults to 75).