[Imports] Japan, KSJ2 municipality administrative boundary re-import

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:43:19 UTC 2014

> So I do not have intention to add "place" tag to Way or Relation objects.
> I think "place" tag is to be used to Node (as relation's "admin_centre"
> role member).

I didn't mean to argue against tagging settlements, or parts of them, as
areas, my point was to distinguish between the settlement and the
administrative entity where they are not the same (administrative entities
can and will often also have different areas inside them like fields,
forests, etc. which are not built-up space).

cheers,
Martin