[Imports] [Imports-us] Import address points for Kokomo, IN

Eric Jiang eric at doublemap.com
Wed May 14 01:12:12 UTC 2014

As an update to this thread (and also copying imports@), I have the
data split into chunks ready for importing.

https://github.com/erjiang/kokomo-addresses/releases/tag/v1.0.0

I plan on importing the OSM files in the tarball one-by-one with
manual review. These files contain address points that were
cross-referenced against the two data sources I was provided, and so
are the most reliable. Once this is completed, I will examine the
points that could not be automatically cross-referenced to see if any
of those can be imported as well.

Below were the areas of concern along with my plan for handling them.
If all goes well, I hope to start the import before next week. Imports
will be done using a new account (erjiang_imports). Any feedback
appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Jiang, DoubleMap
Suite 300W | 748 E. Bates Street | Indianapolis, IN 46202